KeywordsPseudoconvex Domain Weakly Pseudoconvex Weakly Pseudoconvex Domain
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.Bedford, E.: Proper holomorphic mappings from domains with real analytic boundary. Am. J. Math. (to appear)Google Scholar
- 3.Bell, S.: Analytic hypoellipticity of the\(\bar \partial \)-Neumann problem and extendability of holomorphic mappings. Acta Math.147, 109–116 (1981)Google Scholar
- 4.Bell, S., Catlin, D.: Boundary regularity of proper holomorphic mappings. Duke Math. J.49, 385–396 (1982)Google Scholar
- 5.Burns, D., Shnider, S.: Geometry of hypersurfaces and mapping theorems inℂ. Comment. Math. Helv.54, 199–217 (1979)Google Scholar
- 6.Diederich, K., Fornaess, J.E.: Boundary regularity of proper holomorphic mappings (preprint, 1982)Google Scholar
- 7.Diederich, K., Fornaess, J.E.: Proper holomorphic images of strictly pseudoconvex domains. Math. Ann.259, 279–286 (1982)Google Scholar
- 8.Fornaess, J.E.: Embedding strictly pseudoconvex domains in convex domains. Am. J. Math.98, 529–569 (1976)Google Scholar
- 9.Pinčuk, S.: On proper holomorphic mappings of strictly pseudoconvex domains. Siberian Math. J.15, 909–917 (1974)Google Scholar
- 10.Pinčuk, S.: Proper holomorphic mappings of strictly pseudoconvex domains. Sov. Math. Dokl.19, 804–807 (1978)Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1982