A reflection principle with applications to proper holomorphic mappings
- 76 Downloads
KeywordsReflection Holomorphic Mapping Reflection Principle Proper Holomorphic Mapping
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Alexander, H.: Proper holomorphic mappings in ℂn. Indiana Univ. Math. J.26, 137–146 (1977)Google Scholar
- 2.Faran, J.J.: Maps from the two-ball to the three-ball and maps taking lines to plane curves (to appear)Google Scholar
- 3.Lewy, H.: On the boundary behavior of holomorphic mappings. Acad. Naz. Lincei35, 1–8 (1977)Google Scholar
- 4.Rudin, W.: Function theory in the unit ball of ℂn. Berlin, Heidelberg, New York: Springer 1980Google Scholar
- 5.Webster, S.M.: On mapping ann-ball into an (n+1)-ball in complex space. Pac. J. Math.81, 267–272 (1979)Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1983