KeywordsSpace Form Lorentzian Space Isometric Immersion Lorentzian Space Form
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Calabi, E., Markus, L.: Relativistic space forms. Ann. of Math.75, 63–76 (1962)Google Scholar
- 2.Graves, L.: Codimension one isometric immersions between Lorentz spaces. Thesis, Brown University, 1977Google Scholar
- 3.Nomizu, K.: On hypersurfaces satisfying a certain condition on the curvature tensor. Tôhoku Math. J.20, 46–59 (1968)Google Scholar
- 4.Nomizu, K.: Isometric immersions of the hyperbolic plane into the hyperbolic space. Math. Ann.205, 181–192 (1973)Google Scholar
- 5.Wolf, J.A.: Spaces of constant curvature. New York: McGraw-Hill 1967Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1978