Invariance of pluri-genera of a degenerating family of algebraic surfaces
- 56 Downloads
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Iitaka, S.: Deformations of compact complex surfaces II. J. Math. Soc. Japan22, 247–261 (1970)Google Scholar
- 2.Kawamata, Y.: On the classification of non-complete algebraic surfaces, to appear in Proc. Alg. Geo., 1978, KopenhagenGoogle Scholar
- 3.Kawamata, Y.: On singularities in the classification theory of algebraic varieties. PreprintGoogle Scholar
- 4.Kodaira, K.: Pluricanonical systems of algebraic surfaces of general type. J. Math. Soc. Japan20, 170–192 (1968)Google Scholar
- 5.Steenbrink, J.: Limits of Hodge structures. Invent. Math.31, 229–257 (1976)Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1980