Some remarks on a class of submanifolds in space forms of non-negative curvature
- 39 Downloads
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Abe, K.: Characterization of totally geodesic submanifolds inS N and ℂP N by an inequality. Tohoku Math. J.23, 219–244 (1971)Google Scholar
- 2.Abe, K.: Applications of a Riccati type differential equation to Riemannian manifolds with totally geodesic distributions. Tohoku Math. J.25, 425–444 (1973)Google Scholar
- 3.Cheeger, J., Gromoll: The splitting theorem for manifolds of non-negative Ricci curvature. J. Differential Geometry6, 119–128 (1971)Google Scholar
- 4.Ferus, D.: On the type number of hypersurfaces in spaces of constant curvature. Math. Ann.187, 310–316 (1970)Google Scholar
- 5.Ferus, D.: Totally geodesic foliation. Math. Ann.188, 313–316 (1970)Google Scholar
- 6.Ferus, D.: Isometric immersions of constant curvature manifolds. Math. Ann.217, 155–156 (1975)Google Scholar
- 7.Gray, A.: Space of constancy of curvature operator. Proc. Amer. Math. Soc.17, 897–902 (1966)Google Scholar
- 8.Maltz, R.: 70T-D24, Notices. Amer. Math. Soc.123 (1970)Google Scholar
- 9.O'Neill, B., Stiel, E.: Isometric immersions of constant curvature manifolds. Michigan Math. J.10, 335–339 (1963)Google Scholar
- 10.Rodriguez, L.L.: Immersions of non-zero relative nullity in manifolds of constant positive curvature (to appear)Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1980