A weak existence theorem and weak permanence properties for strong liftings
- 17 Downloads
On a locally compact space with a first-uncountable basis for its topology every positive Radon measure is majorized by an upper integral which admits a strong lifting. The set of B-continuous measures on any space that are majorized by an upper integral with strong lifting forms a band.
KeywordsNumber Theory Algebraic Geometry Topological Group Existence Theorem Compact Space
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.BICHTELER, K.: On the integration of Radon measures and set functions. manuscripta math.7,215–249 (1972)Google Scholar
- 2.BICHTELER, K.: On the strong lifting property. To appear.Google Scholar
- 3.BICHTELER, K.: An existence theorem for strong liftings. J. Math. Anal. Appl.33 (1971) 20–22.Google Scholar
- 4.BICHTELER, K.: A reduction of the strong lifting problem. Inventiones Math.11 (1971) 159–162.Google Scholar
- 5.IONESCU-TULCEA, A. and IONESCU-TULCEA, C.: Topics in the theory of lifting. New York: Springer, 1969.Google Scholar
- 6.IONESCU-TULCEA, C. and R. MAHER. Preprint on permanence properties of strong liftings.Google Scholar