Symmetric harmonic maps between spheres
- 73 Downloads
Necessary and sufficient conditions for the existence of symmetric harmonic maps between spheres are established.
KeywordsNeural Network Statistical Physic Complex System Nonlinear Dynamics Quantum Computing
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- [E-L]Eells, J., Lemaire, L.: A report on harmonic maps. Bull. Lond. Math. Soc.10, 1–68 (1978)Google Scholar
- [H]Hartman, P.: Ordinary differential equations. 2nd edn. Boston: Birkhäuser 1982Google Scholar
- [P]Palais, R.: Lusternik-Schnirelmann theory on Banach manifolds. Topology5, 115–132 (1966)Google Scholar
- [R]Ratto, A.: Construction d'applications harmoniques de spheres eucliennes, C.R. Acad. Sci. Paris304, Ser. I 185–196 (1987)Google Scholar
- [S]Smith, R.T.: Harmonic mappings of spheres. Am. J. Math.97, 364–385 (1975)Google Scholar
- [Y]Yau, S.-T. (ed.): Seminar on differential geometry. Princeton, NJ: Princeton University Press 1982Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1988