A classical solution of the non-linear complex Grassmann σ-model with higher derivatives
- 51 Downloads
We construct a soliton solution of the non-linear complex Grassmannσ-model with higher derivatives, and show that this solution, as a continuous map, represents a generator of theK-group of a sphere.
KeywordsNeural Network Statistical Physic Soliton Complex System Nonlinear Dynamics
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Atiyah, M. F.:K-theory. New York: Benjamin 1967Google Scholar
- 2.Fedosov, B. V.: Index of an elliptic system on a manifold, Funct. Anal. Appl.4, 312–320 (1970)Google Scholar
- 3.Gilkey, P. B., Smith, L.: The twisted index problem for manifolds with boundary. J. Differ. Geom.18, 393–444 (1983)Google Scholar
- 4.Kafiev, Yu N.: Four-dimensionalσ-model on quaternionic projective space. Phys. Lett.87B, 219–221 (1979);Google Scholar
- 4a.——, The four-dimensionalσ-model as Yang-Mills theory. Phys. Lett.96B, 337–339 (1980)Google Scholar
- 5.Sasaki R.: General classical solutions of the complex Grassmannian andCP N−1 sigma models. Phys. Lett.130B, 69–72 (1983);Google Scholar
- 5a.--, Local theory of solutions for the complex Grassmannian andCP N−1 sigma models, preprintGoogle Scholar
- 6.Dubois-Violette, M., Georgelin, Y.: Gauge theory in terms of projector valued fields. Phys. Lett.82B, 251–254 (1979)Google Scholar