An index theorem for super derivations
- 52 Downloads
We show that the Chern character given by a super-KMS functional on a quantum algebra can be interpreted in terms of the index of a super derivation on a projection of the algebra.
KeywordsNeural Network Statistical Physic Complex System Nonlinear Dynamics Quantum Computing
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- [C1]Connes, A.: Noncommutative differential geometry. Publ. Math. IHES62, 257–360 (1985)Google Scholar
- [C2]Connes, A.: Entire cyclic cohomology of banach algebras and characters ofθ-summable Fredholm modules. K-Theory1, 519–548 (1988)Google Scholar
- [JLO1]Jaffe, A., Lesniewski, A., Osterwalder, K.: QuantumK-theory. I. The Chern character. Commun. Math. Phys.18, 1–14 (1988)Google Scholar
- [JLO2]Jaffe, A., Lesniewski, A., Osterwalder, K.: On super-KMS functionals and entire cyclic cohomology. K-Theory (to appear)Google Scholar
- [JLW]Jaffe, A., Lesniewski, A., Wisniowski, M.: Deformation of super-KMS functionals. Commun. Math. Phys.121, 527–540 (1989)Google Scholar
- [K]Kastler, D.: Cyclic cocyles from graded KMS functionals. Commun. Math. Phys.121, 345–350 (1989)Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1989