Analysis of low-temperature phase diagram of the microemulsion model
- 63 Downloads
The low-temperature phase diagram of the microemulsion model is constructed for such values of its parameters when the model has only layered ground states.
KeywordsNeural Network Statistical Physic Phase Diagram Complex System Nonlinear Dynamics
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Widom, B.: The lattice microemulsion model. J. Chem. Phys.84, 6943 (1986)Google Scholar
- 2.Dawson, K.A., Lipkin, M.D., Widom, B.: Phase diagram of a lattice microemulsion model. Preprint, Cornell University, USA 1987Google Scholar
- 3.Fisher, M.E., Selke, W.: Low-temperature analysis of the axial next nearest neighbour Ising model near its multiphase point. Phil. Trans. Soc.302, 1 (1981)Google Scholar
- 4.Sinai, Ya.G.: Theory of phase transitions. Rigorous results. Budapest: Akademiai Kiado 1982Google Scholar
- 5.Dinaburg, E.I., Mazel', A.E., Sinai, Ya.G.: The ANNNI model and contour models with interaction. In: Mathematical physics reviews. Sov. Sci. Reviews Set C, Novikov, S.P. (ed.), vol. 6. New York: Gordon and Breach 1986Google Scholar
- 6.Bricmont, J., Slawny, J.: Phase transitions in systems with finite number of dominant ground states. Preprint Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, USA 1988Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1989