Association of higher pregnancy rates with low serum progesterone levels (by radioimmunoassay) at the time of human chorionic gonadotropin not corroborated when using a nonisotopic immunoassay
- 21 Downloads
KeywordsPublic Health Progesterone Developmental Biology Pregnancy Rate Chorionic Gonadotropin
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Schoolcraft W, Sinton E, Schlenker T, Huynh D, Hamilton F, Meldrum DR: Lower pregnancy rate with premature luteinization during pituitary suppression with leuprolide acetate. Fertil Steril 1991;55:563–566Google Scholar
- 2.Silverberg KM, Burns WH, Olive DL, Riehl RM, Schenken RS: Serum progesterone levels predict success of in vitro fertilization/embryo transfer in patients stimulated with leuprolide acetate and human menopausal gonadotropins. J Clin Endocrinol Metab 1991;73:797–803Google Scholar
- 3.Meldrum DR, Wiscot A, Hamilton F, Gutlay AL, Kempton W, Huynh D: Routine pituitary suppression with leuprolide before ovarian stimulation for oocyte retrieval. Fertil Steril 1989;51:455–459Google Scholar
- 4.Check JH, Nowroozi K, Choe J, Dietterich C: Influence of endometrial thickness and echo patterns on pregnancy rates during in vitro fertilization. Fertil Steril 1991;56:1173–1175Google Scholar
- 5.Check JH, Nowroozi K, Choe J, Lurie D, Dietterich C: The effect of endometrial thickness and echo pattern on in vitro fertilization outcome in donor oocyte-embryo transfer cycle. Fertil Steril 1993;59:72–75Google Scholar
- 6.Edelstein MC, Seltman HJ, Cox BJ, Robinson SM, Shaw RA, Muesher SJ: Progesterone levels on the day of human chorionic gonadotropin administration in cycles with gonadotropin-releasing hormone agonist suppression are not predictive of pregnancy outcome. Fertil Steril 1990;54:853–857Google Scholar
- 7.Silverberg KM, Olive DL, Schenken RS: Statistical scuds, Letters-to-the-editor. Fertil Steril 1991;56:153–154Google Scholar
- 8.Meldrum DR: Statistical scuds, Letters-to-the-editor. Fertil Steril 1991;56:154–155Google Scholar
- 9.Check JH, Nowroozi K, Chase JS: Comparison of short versus long-term leuprolide acetate-human menopausal gonadotropin hyperstimulation in in-vitro fertilization patients. Hum Reprod 1992;1:31–34Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1993