Einstein spaces isometrically diffeomorphic to a sphere
- 23 Downloads
KeywordsNumber Theory Algebraic Geometry Topological Group Einstein Space
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- S. Kobayashi and K. Nomizu: Foundations of Differential Geometry I, II. Interscience Publishers. New York, London, 1963, 1969.Google Scholar
- Obata, M.: Certain conditions for a Riemannian manifold to be isometric with a sphere. J. Math. Soc. Japan 14, 333–340 (1962).Google Scholar
- Simon, U.: Isometries with spheres. To appear in Mathematische Zeitschrift.Google Scholar
- Simon, U.: A further method in global differential geometry. Abh. Math. Sem. Hamburg 44, 52–69 (1975).Google Scholar
- Yano, K. and Nagano, T.: Einstein spaces admitting a one-parameter group of conformal transformations. Annals of Math. 69, 451–461 (1959).Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1977