Eine Charakterisierung der Boole'schen Algebra zu einer co -direkten Zerlegung
- 14 Downloads
In this paper nuclear Boolean Algebras of projections in a locally convex space are considered. This are Boolean Algebras with special continuity properties, which are shared, for instance, by each bounded Boolean Algebra of projections in an ℒ∞-space and by the algebra of each equicontinuos spectral measure in a nuclear space. It will be shown that a ℴ-complete nuclear Boolean Algebra leads to a co-direct sum of locally convex spaces and all the projections of the algebra belong to the complete algebra of projections of this co-direct partition. On the other hand if in a given locally convex space E there exists a nuclear complete Boolean Algebra of projections which has multiplicity one then each equicontinuos Boolean Algebra of projections in E is nuclear.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.BADE, W. G.: On Boolean Algebras of Projections and Algebras of Operators. Trans. Amer. Math. Soc.80, 345–359 (1955).Google Scholar
- 2.Mc. CARTHY, C. A. and TZAFRIRI, L.: Projections in ℒ1- and ℒ∞-spaces. Pac. J. Math.26, 529–546 (1968).Google Scholar
- 3.DINCULEANU, N.: Vector Measures. Pergamon Press. Oxford 1967.Google Scholar
- 4.DUNFORD, N. and SCHWARTZ, J. T.: Linear Operators I. Interscience Publ. Ltd. New York 1958.Google Scholar
- 5.LINDENSTRAUSS, J. and PELCZYNSKY, A.: Absolutely Summing Operators in ℒp-spaces and their applications. Studia Math.29, 275–326 (1968).Google Scholar
- 6.SIKORSKI, R.: Boolean Algebras. 2nd ed. Springer 1965.Google Scholar
- 7.TIDTEN, M.: Vektorwertige Funktionalkalküle. Erscheint im J. Reine u. Angew. Math.Google Scholar
- 8.WALSH, B.: Spectral Measures on Locally Convex Spaces. Trans. Amer. Math. Soc.120, 295–326 (1965).Google Scholar