Synthesis and investigations in the series of azolyl derivatives of 1,3,5-triarylpyrazole
- 28 Downloads
Condensation of 4-(3, 5-diphenylpyrazol-1-yl)benzoyl chloride with hydrochlorides of ω-aminomethyl aryl ketones or aroyl hydrazines and subsequent cyclization of the condensation products in phosphorus oxychloride gave new effective luminophors. Their structure was confirmed by the data of IR and PMR spectroscopy. The influence of the structure of the molecules on the spectroluminescence characteristics was investigated. The high quantum yield of the photoluminescence and of the luminescence in the region of sensitivity of the photomultiplier, and the raised photostability and good solubility in aromatic hydrocarbons favored the application of the substances obtained in liquid scintillators.
KeywordsPhosphorus Hydrocarbon Ketone Hydrochloride Quantum Yield
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.B. M. Krasovitskii, Khim. Geterotsikl. Soedin., No. 5, 579 (1985).Google Scholar
- 2.V. V. Gruzinskii, Izv. Akad. Nauk Ser. Fiz., No. 6, 1148 (1989).Google Scholar
- 3.V. V. Gruzinskii, V. I. Danilova, T. N. Kopylova, N. V. Svinarev, L. A. Barkova, A. V. Kukhto, É. A. Shevchenko, and N. I. Mazykina, Zh. Prikl. Spektrosk.,49, No. 6, 915 (1988).Google Scholar
- 4.N. L. Allinger and J. T. Sprague, J. Am. Chem. Soc.,95, No. 12, 3893 (1973).Google Scholar
- 5.A. I. Galeeva, G. V. Maier, L. G. Samsonova, B. M. Krasovitskii, N. A. Popova, and É. G. Yushko, Zh. Prikl Spektrosk.,44, No. 1, 72 (1986).Google Scholar
- 6.A. S. Cherkasov, Zh. F. Kh.,29, 2209 (1955).Google Scholar