Porphyrins. 33. Proton magnetic resonance spectra of hematoporphyrin derivatives. properties of a dimethoxy derivative (dimegin) in aqueous solution
- 34 Downloads
The PMR spectra of derivatives of hematoporphyrin IX have been investigated in organic and aqueous solution. It has been shown that the presence of the two chiral centers at positions 2 and 4 of the macrocycle is displayed in the specific splitting of the signals of the meso protons. The structures of dimeric associates of 2,4-di(α-methoxyethyl)-deuteroporphyrin IX (dirnegin) have been studied in aqueous solution over a wide pH range and have the structure of a “skewed sandwich” according to PMR data.
KeywordsAqueous Solution Proton Magnetic Resonance Porphyrin Meso Proton Magnetic Resonance Spectrum
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. S. Moskovkin and G. V. Ponomarev, Khim. Geterotsikl. Soedin., No. 1, 43 (1996).Google Scholar
- 2.G. V. Kirillova, T. A. Babushkina, V. G. Yashunskii, and G. V. Ponomarev, USSR Author's Certificate 857,138; Byull. Izobret., No. 31, 115 (1981).Google Scholar
- 3.S. D. Novosel'tseva, E. I. Yartsev, G. V. Kirillova, and G. V. Ponomarev, Radiobiologiya,119, 297 (1979).Google Scholar
- 4.V. G. Koraeva, Yu. V. Andree, G. M. Sukhin, T. I. Ronkina, V. Ya. Kishkina, G. F. Kachalina, V. L. Vasin, G. V. Ponomarev, and V. Yu. Kovtun, Ophthalmosurgery,3, 46 (1993).Google Scholar
- 5.N. Risch, B. Kosler, A. Schostmann, T. Siemans, and H. Brockmann, Justus Liebigs Ann. Chem., No. 4, 343 (1988).Google Scholar
- 6.R. J. Cave, P. Siders, and R. A. Marcus. J. Phys. Chem.,90, 1436 (1986).Google Scholar
- 7.P. Leighton, J. A. Cowan, R. J. Abraham, and J. M. Sanders, J. Org. Chem.,53, 733.Google Scholar