Synthesis and properties of phenothiazine derivatives. I. Synthesis and properties of bisoxytriazenes containing the phenothiazine fragment
3, 7-Bis(1-phenyl-3-hydroxytriazenyl)phenothiazine has been synthesized from phenothiazine. This compound decomposes to phenyl radicals, nitrogen and 3, 7-bisnitrosophenothiazine under the influence of nitroso compounds and oxidizing agents (PbO2, Ag2O). The reaction of bishydroxytriazenylphenothiazene with 2, 4, 6-tribromonitrosobenzene has been studied by EPR spectroscopy.
KeywordsNitrogen Spectroscopy Organic Chemistry Phenyl Phenyl Radical
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.E. P. Konovalova, 4. B. Tomilin, V. N. Yuzhalkin, and E. P. Sanaeva, Khim. Geterotsikl. Soedin., No. 10, 1422 (1993).Google Scholar
- 2.G. A. Razuvaev, L. G. Abakumova, G. A. Domrachev, and G. A. Abakumov, Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,197, 1315 (1971).Google Scholar
- 3.G. A. Razuvaev, G. A. Abakumov, E. P. Sanaeva, and L. G. Abakumova, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Khim., No. 1, 68 (1973).Google Scholar
- 4.G. A. Abakumov, V. K. Cherkasov, and G. A. Razuvaev, Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,197, 823 (1971).Google Scholar
- 5.E. P. Sanaeva, V. K. Cherkasov, G. A. Abakumov, and G. A. Razuvaev, DAL Akad. Nauk SSSR,205, 370 (1972).Google Scholar