Reaction of 2-allyloxy(thio)-4-methylquinolines with halogens
- 36 Downloads
It was established that the halogenation of 2-allyloxy(thio)-4-methylquinolines leads to the formation of 3halogenomethyl-2, 3-dihydrooxazolo(thiazolo)[3, 2-a]quinolinium halides.
KeywordsOrganic Chemistry Halide Quinolinium Halogen Thio
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.L. V. Gyul'budagyan, I. L. Aleksanyan, and A. A. Avetisyan, Arm. Khim. Zh.,42, 636 (1989).Google Scholar
- 2.Y. Makisumi and T. Sasatani, Tetrahedron Lett., No. 24, 1975 (1969).Google Scholar
- 3.D. G. Kim, N. P. Alalykina, and E. I. Sogrina, Summary of the All-Union Scientific Conference: “"The Current State and Perspectives for the Development of the Theoretical Basis of the Production of Organochlorine Products,”" Vol. 1, Baku (1985), p. 233.Google Scholar
- 4.D. G. Kim, N. P. Brisyuk, and E. A. Lykasova, Dep. in the ONIITÉKhim, Cherkassy, 21.06.90, No. 448-KhP 90. R. Zh. Khim., 24Zh 375.Google Scholar
- 5.V. I. Staninets and E. A. Shilov, Usp. Khim.,40, 491 (1971).Google Scholar
- 6.J. Roos, Ber.,21, 619 (1888).Google Scholar