Ultraviolet absorption spectra of 2-alkylamino-, 2-phenylamino-,2-morpholino-3-(or 5)-nitro-4-methylpyridines and some 2-alkylamino-3,5-dinitro-4-methylpyridines
- 34 Downloads
Electronic spectra of thirteen title compounds were measured and the substituent effect on λmax and εmax were discussed. It was found that there is a disturbance of mutual electronic interaction of substituent by a steric ortho-effect. The obtained results provide evidence that the investigated 2-akylamino compounds exist in amino form.
KeywordsOrganic Chemistry Absorption Spectrum Electronic Spectrum Title Compound Electronic Interaction
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.W. Kraus, W. Pietrzycki, and P. Tomasik, Chem. Scripta,3, 93 (1994)Google Scholar
- 2.W. Kraus, W. Pietrzycki, and P. Tomasik, Chem. Scripta,25, 243 (1985).Google Scholar
- 3.B. Palasek, A. Puszko, and H. Oganowska, Spectrochim. Acta, In press.Google Scholar
- 4.S. Rubinsztajn and M. Zeldin, Macromolecules,23, 4026 (1990).Google Scholar
- 5.E. Delaney, L. E. Wood, and I. M. Klotz, J. Am. Chem. Soc.,104, 799 (1982).Google Scholar
- 6.92-8794 US Pat., R. L. Robery, Ch. A. Alt, and C. V. De Aminis, Chem. Abstr.,120, P30682 (1994).Google Scholar
- 7.89-155869 Jpn. Pat., K. Hagita and T. Hojot, Chem. Abstr,115, P71902 (1991).Google Scholar
- 8.M. Pupin, and T. Talik, Prace Naukowe AE we Wroclawiu,291, 90 (1985).Google Scholar
- 9.M. Wandas, and T. Talik, Prace Naukowe AE we Wroclawiu,129, 435 (1988).Google Scholar
- 10.L. Achremowicz and P. Tomasik, Bull. Acad. Polon. Sci Ser Sci. Chim., 853 (1976)Google Scholar
- 11.T. Kubota and K. Ezumi, Spectrochim. Acta,30, 2103 (1974)Google Scholar