Localization principle for Marcinkiewicz sums in the two-dimensional case
- 13 Downloads
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.C. Goffman and Liu-Fon-che, “On the localization property of square partial sums for multiple Fourier series,” Stud. Math.,44, No. 1, 61–69 (1972).Google Scholar
- 2.S. Bochner, “Summation of multiple Fourier series by spherical means,” Trans. Am. Math. Soc.,40, No. 1, 175–207 (1936).Google Scholar
- 3.E. M. Stein, “Localization and summability of multiple Fourier series,” Acta Math.,100, No. 1/2, 93–147 (1958).Google Scholar
- 4.N. Ch. Krutitskaya, “Final localization conditions for rectangular Cesaro means and Abel method means in the restricted summation of multiple trigonometric Fourier series in Liouville classes,” Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Mat.,37, No. 3, 593–602 (1973).Google Scholar
- 5.A. N. Podkorytov, “Linear means of cubical sums in the multidimensional case,” Manuscript deposited at VINITI, June 1, 1977, No. 2117-77, Moscow (1977).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1989