Reaction of dihydropyran with phenyl azide
- 33 Downloads
The reaction of dihydropyran with phenyl azide leads to the formation of N-phenyliminotetrahydropyran.
KeywordsOrganic Chemistry Phenyl Azide Dihydropyran Phenyl Azide
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
- 1.K. Alder and G. Stein, Lieb. Ann.,501, 1, 1933.Google Scholar
- 2.K. Alder and G. Stein, Lieb. Ann.,515, 185, 1934.Google Scholar
- 3.K. Alder, W. Günzl, and K. Wolff, Ber.,93, 809, 1960.Google Scholar
- 4.N. S. Zefirov, N. N. Kadzyauskas, and Yu. K. Yur'ev, ZhOKh,35, 259, 1965.Google Scholar
- 5.G. Huisgen, L. Möbius, and G. Szeimies, Ber.,98, 1138, 1965.Google Scholar
- 6.B. Witkop, Advances of Protein Chemistry,16, 221, 1961.Google Scholar
- 7.B. Cunningham and G. Schmir, J. Am. Chem. Soc.,88, 551, 1966.Google Scholar
- 8.R. Linstead and H. Rydon, J. Chem. Soc., 580, 1933.Google Scholar
- 9.C. Coffman, J. Am. Chem. Soc.,57, 1981, 1935.Google Scholar
- 10.W. Reppe, Lieb. Ann.,596, 125, 158, 1955.Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1971