Some applications of integral geometry to the theory of curves of finite rotation
- 18 Downloads
KeywordsIntegral Geometry Finite Rotation
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. D. Aleksandrov and Yu. G. Reshetnyak, “Rotation of a curve in n-dimensional Euclidean space,” Sib. Mat. Zh.,9, No. 1 (1988).Google Scholar
- 2.A. D. Aleksandrov, “The theory of curves on the basis of approximation by open polygons,” Usp. Mat. Nauk,2, No. 4, 182–184 (1947).Google Scholar
- 3.M. Fréchet, “Sur quelques points de calcul fonctionnel,” Rend. Circ. Mat. Palermo,22, 51–69 (1906).Google Scholar
- 4.I. Fáry, “Sur la courbure totale d'une courbe gauche faisant un noeud,” Bull. Soc. Math. France,77, 128–138 (1949).Google Scholar
- 5.I. Fáry, “Sur la courbure totale gauche et surface,” Acta Math. Szeged.,19, 60–76 (1951).Google Scholar
- 6.J. Milnor, “On total curvatures of space curves,” Math. Scand.,1, No. 2, 289–296 (1953).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1988