Quasiconformal deformation of a ball
- 21 Downloads
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.P. P. Belinskii, General Properties of Quasiconformal Mappings [in Russian], Nauka, Novosibirsk (1974).Google Scholar
- 2.Yu. G. Reshetnyak, Stability Theory in Geometry and Analysis [in Russian], Nauka, Novosibirsk (1982).Google Scholar
- 3.Yu. G. Reshetnyak, “Bounds for some differential operators with finite kernels,” Sib. Mat. Zh.,11, No. 2, 414–428 (1970).Google Scholar
- 4.V. I. Semenov, “On the Saint-Venant conditions for quasiconformal deformations,” Mat. Sb.,181, No. 2, 269–278 (1990).Google Scholar
- 5.V. I. Semenov, “Quasiconformal flows in Möbius spaces,” Mat. Sb.,119, No. 3, 325–339 (1982).Google Scholar
- 6.J. Sarvas, “Singularities of quasiconformal deformations in Rr,” Indiana Univ. Math. J.,31, 121–134 (1982).Google Scholar
- 7.L. V. Ahlfors, “Quasiconformal deformations and mappings in Rr,” J. Anal. Math.,30, 74–79 (1976).Google Scholar
- 8.L. V. Ahlfors, Möbius Transformations in Several Dimensions, University of Minnesota, School of Mathematics, Minneapolis, Minn. (1980) [Russian translation: Mir, Moscow (1986)].Google Scholar
- 9.J. Väisälä, Lectures on n-dimensional Quasiconformal Mappings, Lecture Notes Math.,229, Springer, Berlin (1971).Google Scholar
- 10.V. I. Semenov, “Stability estimates for three-dimensional quasiconformal mappings of a starlike domain,” Sib. Mat. Zh.,28, No. 6, 102–118 (1987).Google Scholar
- 11.S. L. Kruskhal', “On mappings that are ε-quasiconformal in the mean,” Sib. Mat. Zh.,8, No. 2, 798–806 (1967).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1992