Weak convergence of solutions of a system of Boltzmann moment equations
- 16 Downloads
KeywordsWeak Convergence Moment Equation
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.C. Cercignani, The Boltzmann Equation and Its Applications, Springer, New York (1988).Google Scholar
- 2.V. S. Vladimirov, “Mathematical problems of univelocity particle transport theory,” Tr. Steklov Inst. Mat.,61, 3–157, Moscow (1961).Google Scholar
- 3.K. Kumar, “Polynomial expansions in kinetic theory of gases,” Ann. Phys.,37, 113–141 (1966).Google Scholar
- 4.S. I. Pokhozhaev, “On an approach to non-linear equations,” Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,247, No. 6, 1327–1331 (1979).Google Scholar
- 5.L. Tartar, “Compensated compactness and applications to partial differential equations,” in: Nonlinear Analysis and Mechanics, Heriot-Watt Symp.,IV (R. J. Knops, ed.), Res. Notes Math.,39, 136–212 (1979).Google Scholar
- 6.U. M. Sultangazin, “On a weak convergence of the method of spherical harmonics for a non-stationary transport equation,” Preprint, Academy of Sciences of the USSR, Siberian Branch, Comput. Center, Novosibirsk (1971).Google Scholar
- 7.U. M. Sultangazin, Methods of Spherical Harmonics and Discrete Ordinates in Problems of Kinetic Transport Theory [in Russian], Nauka, Alma-Ata (1979).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1992