Law of iterated logarithm for lacunary series with respect to the Walsh system
- 15 Downloads
KeywordsIterate Logarithm Walsh System Lacunary Series
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. F. Gaposhkin, “Lacunary series and independent functions,” Usp. Mat. Nauk,21, No. 6, 3–82 (1966).Google Scholar
- 2.V. F. Gaposhkin, “On lacunary series with respect to multiplicative systems of functions. I, II,” Sib. Mat. Zh.,12, No. 1, 65–83; No. 2, 295–314 (1971).Google Scholar
- 3.S. Takahashi, “A statistical property of the Walsh functions,” Stud. Sci. Math. Hung.,10, 98–98 (1975).Google Scholar
- 4.P. Revesz and M. Wschebor, “On the statistical properties of the Walsh functions,” Publ. Math. Ins. Hung. Acad. Sci. Ser. A,9, No. 3, 543–554 (1964).Google Scholar
- 5.A. Shiryaev, Probability [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1989).Google Scholar
- 6.W. F. Stout, “A martingale analogue of Kolmogorov's law of the iterated logarithm,” Z. Wahrscheinlichkeitstheor. und verw. Geb.,15, 279–290 (1970).Google Scholar
- 7.S. V. Levizov, “On the series with lacunas with respect to periodic multiplicative systems,” Sib. Mat. Zh.,29, No. 4, 111–125 (1988).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1992