Meromorphic functions of completely regular growth and their logarithmic derivatives
- 25 Downloads
KeywordsMeromorphic Function Logarithmic Derivative Regular Growth
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. A. Kondratyuk, Fourier Series and Meromorphic Functions [in Russian], Vyshcha Shkola, L'vov (1988).Google Scholar
- 2.B. Ya. Levin Distribution of Zeros of Entire Functions, American Mathematical Society, Providence, Rhode Island (1980).Google Scholar
- 3.A. A. Gol'dberg and N. N. Strochik, “Asymptotic behavior of meromorphic functions with completely regular growth and of their logarithmic derivatives,” Sib. Mat. Zh.,26, No. 6, 29–38 (1985).Google Scholar
- 4.A. A. Gol'dberg and N. E. Korenkov, “The asymptotics of the logarithmic derivative of entire functions with completely regular growth,” Sib. Mat. Zh.,21, No. 3, 63–79 (1980).Google Scholar
- 5.M. L. Sodin, “The asymptotic regularity of the growth of subharmonic functions of a finite order,” Ukr. Mat. Zh.,36, No. 5, 646–650 (1984).Google Scholar
- 6.G. M. Fikhtengol'ts, A Course in Differential and Integral Calculus [in Russian], Vol. 2, Nauka, Moscow (1970).Google Scholar
- 7.A. A. Gol'dberg and I. V. Ostrovskii, The Distribution of Values of Meromorphic Functions [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1970).Google Scholar
- 8.B. V. Gnedenko, A Course in Probability Theory [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1988).Google Scholar
- 9.V. S. Azarin, “The asymptotic behavior of subharmonic functions of a finite order,” Mat. Sb.,108, No. 2, 147–167 (1979).Google Scholar
- 10.N. S. Landkof, Foundations of Modern Potential Theory, Springer-Verlag, Berlin-New York (1972).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1992