A condition for the closeness of the sets of the invariant subspaces of close matrices in terms of their Jordan structures
- 17 Downloads
KeywordsInvariant Subspace Jordan Structure Close Matrice
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.I. Gohberg and L. Rodman, “On the distance between lattices of invariant subspaces of matrices,” Linear Algebra Appl.,76, 85–120 (1986).Google Scholar
- 2.I. Gohberg, P. Lancaster and L. Rodman, Invariant Subspaces of Matrices with Applications, Wiley, New York (1986).Google Scholar
- 3.I. Gohberg and M. A. Kaashoek, “Unsolved problems in matrix and operator theory. I. Partial multiplicities and additive perturbations,” Integr. Eq. Operator Theory.,1, 278–283 (1978).Google Scholar
- 4.A. S. Markus and E. É. Parilis, “On changes in the Jordan structure of a matrix under small perturbations,” Mat. Issled.,54, 98–109 (1980).Google Scholar
- 5.H. den Boer and G. Ph. A. Thijsse, “Semistability of sums of partial multiplicities under additive perturbations,” Integr. Eq. Operator Theory,3, 23–42 (1980).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1990