Asymptotic integration of a problem of convection
- 12 Downloads
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.S. M. Zen'kovskaya and I. B. Simonenko, “Effect of high-frequency oscillations on initiation of convection,” Mekh. Zhidk. Gaza, No. 5, 51–55 (1966).Google Scholar
- 2.I. B. Simonenko, “Foundations of the method of averaging for the problem of convection in a field of forces oscillating with high frequency and for other parabolic equations,” Mat. Sb.,87, 236–253 (1972).Google Scholar
- 3.V. I. Yudovich, Method of Linearization in the Hydrodynamic Theory of Stability [in Russian], Izd. Rostov. Gos. Univ., Rostov-on-Don (1984).Google Scholar
- 4.V. A. Trenogin, “Development and applications of the Lyusternik-Vishik asymptotic method,” Usp. Mat. Nauk,25, No. 4, 123–156 (1970).Google Scholar
- 5.A. I. Koshelev, “A priori estimates in Lp and the generalized solutions of elliptic equations and systems,” Usp. Mat. Nauk,13, No. 4, 29–88 (1958).Google Scholar
- 6.V. B. Levenshtam, “The construction of higher approximations by the method of averaging for certain problems of hydrodynamics,” Dep. at VINITI, No. 7673-B97, 2. 11. 87, Moscow (1987).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1990