Conformally plane metrics of nonnegative curvature
- 18 Downloads
KeywordsNonnegative Curvature Plane Metrics
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Yu. G. Reshetnyak, “Investigation of manifolds of bounded curvature by means of isothermal coordinates,” Izv. Sib. Otd. Akad. Nauk SSSR,10, 15–28 (1959).Google Scholar
- 2.Yu. G. Reshetnyak, “Isothermal coordinates on manifolds of bounded curvature. I,” Sib. Mat. Zh.,1, No. 1, 88–116 (1960).Google Scholar
- 3.Yu. G. Reshetnyak, “Isothermal coordinates on manifolds of bounded curvature. II,” Sib. Mat. Zh.,1, No. 2, 248–276 (1960).Google Scholar
- 4.V. V. Slavskii, “Conformally plane metrics of bounded curvature on an n-dimensional sphere” in: Studies in the Geometry “in the Large” and Mathematical Analysis [in Russian], Vol. 9, Nauka, Novosibirsk (1987), pp. 193–199.Google Scholar
- 5.V. M. Gol'dshtein and Yu. G. Reshetnyak, Introduction to the Theory of Functions with Generalized Derivatives and Quasiconformal Mappings [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1983).Google Scholar
- 6.W. K. Hayman and P. B. Kennedy, Subharmonic Functions, Academic Press, London (1976).Google Scholar
- 7.L. Hörmander, The Analysis of Linear Partial Differential Operators. I. Distribution Theory and Fourier Analysis, Springer, Berlin (1983).Google Scholar
- 8.S. G. Mikhlin, Linear partial Differential Equations [in Russian], Vysshaya Shkola, Moscow (1977).Google Scholar
- 9.L. V. Ahlfors, Möbius Transformations in Several Dimensions, University of Minnesota, School of Mathematics, Minneapolis, Minn. (1981).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1990