Tangential component of a tensor field
- 42 Downloads
KeywordsTangential Component Tensor Field
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. A. Sharafutdinov, “Radial transformation of symmetric tensor fields,” Transactions of the Mathematics Institute of the Siberian Branch of the Academy of Sciences of the USSR, Vol. 10: Geometry and Analysis [in Russian], Nauka, Novosibirsk (1989).Google Scholar
- 2.L. A. Bokut', Associative Rings [in Russian], Vol. I, Novosibirsk State University (1977).Google Scholar
- 3.S. Lang, Algebra, 2nd ed., Addison-Wesley Publishing Co., Inc., Advanced Book Program, Menlo Park, California (1984).Google Scholar
- 4.N. Bourbaki, Commutative Algebra [Russian translation], Mir, Moscow (1971).Google Scholar
- 5.O. Zariski and P. Samuel, Commutative Algebra, Vol. 1, D. Van Nostrand Co., Inc., Princeton, New Jersey (1958).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1990