Fragments of positive operators
- 13 Downloads
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Ch. Aliprantis and O. Burkinshaw, “Projecting onto the band of kernel operators,” Houston J. Math.,11, No. 1, 7–13 (1985).Google Scholar
- 2.B. de Pagter, “The components of a positive operator,” Indag. Math.,45, No. 2, 229–241 (1983).Google Scholar
- 3.Ch. Aliprantis and O. Burkinshaw, Positive Operators, Academic Press, Orlando (1985).Google Scholar
- 4.A. G. Kusraev and V. Z. Strizhevskii, “Lattice-normed spaces and majorized operators,” in: Investigations in Geometry and Analysis [in Russian], Nauka, Novosibirsk (1987), pp. 132–158.Google Scholar
- 5.G. P. Akilov, E. V. Kolesnikov, and A. G. Kusraev, “On order-continuous extension of a positive operator,” Sib. Mat. Zh.,29, No. 5, 24–35 (1988).Google Scholar
- 6.A. G. Kusraev, Vector Duality and Its Applications [in Russian], Nauka, Novosibirsk (1985).Google Scholar
- 7.A. G. Kusraev and S. S. Kutateladze, Subdifferential Calculus [in Russian], Nauka, Novosibirsk (1983).Google Scholar
- 8.S. S. Kutateladze, “Trends of nonstandard analysis,” Proceedings of Mathematics Institute, Siberian Branch, Academy of Sciences of the USSR, Vol. 14, Contemporary Problems of Analysis and Geometry [in Russian] (1989).Google Scholar
- 9.E. I. Gordon, “K-Spaces in Boolean-valued models of set theory,” Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,258, No. 4, 777–780 (1981).Google Scholar
- 10.E. V. Kolesnikov, “Decomposition of a positive operator,” Sib. Mat. Zh.,30, No. 5, 77–79 (1989).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1990