Evolute of a nonregular curve in a space with affine connection
- 41 Downloads
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Yu. G. Reshetnyak, “Parallel transport along a nonregular curve in a principal bundle”, Sib. Mat. Zh.,13, No. 5, 1067–1090 (1972).Google Scholar
- 2.Yu. G. Reshetnyak, “Lift of a nonregular path into a fibered manifold and its applications”, Sib. Mat. Zh.,16, No. 3, 588–598 (1975).Google Scholar
- 3.Yu. F. Borisov, “Parallel transport on a smooth surface. Part I”, Vestn. Leningr. Gos. Univ. Mat., Mekh., Astron.,2, No. 7, 160–171 (1958); Part II, Vestn. Leningr. Gos. Univ. Mat., Mekh., Astron.,19, No. 19, 45–54 (1958); Part III, Vestn. Leningr. Gos. Univ. Mat., Mekh., Astron.,1, No. 1, 34–50 (1959); Part IV, Vestn. Leningr. Gos. Univ. Mat., Mekh., Astron.,3, No. 13, 83–92 (1959).Google Scholar
- 4.Yu. F. Borisov, “Parallel transport on a smooth surface and connection between the spatial form of smooth surfaces and their intrinsic metric”, Vestn. Leningr. Gos. Univ., Mat., Mekh., Astron.,4, No. 19, 127–129 (1959).Google Scholar
- 5.Yu. F. Borisov, “Parallel transport along a Hölder curve in a Riemannian space”, Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,197, No. 5, 995–998 (1971).Google Scholar
- 6.P. K. Rashevskii, Riemannian Geometry and Tensor Analysis [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1967).Google Scholar
- 7.S. Kobayashi and K. Nomizu, Foundations of Differential Geometry [Russian translation], Vol. 1, Nauka, Moscow (1981).Google Scholar
- 8.I. F. Mainik, “Curves in reductive spaces”, Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,235, No. 3, 531–533 (1977).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1990