Weak convergence of probability measures in the spaces of continuously differentiable functions
- 39 Downloads
KeywordsProbability Measure Weak Convergence Differentiable Function
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.P. Billingsley, Convergence of Probability Measures [Russian translation], Nauka, Moscow (1977).Google Scholar
- 2.A. N. Kolmogorov, Information Theory and the Theory of Algorithms [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1987).Google Scholar
- 3.Yu. V. Prokhorov, “Convergence of random processes and limit theorems in probability theory,” Teor. Veroyatnost. i Primenen.,1, No. 2, 178–238 (1956).Google Scholar
- 4.S. M. Prigarin, “On weak convergence of approximate models of Gaussian random fields,” in: Theory and Application of Statistical Modeling [in Russian], Nauka, Novosibirsk, 1988, pp. 31–39.Google Scholar
- 5.N. C. Jain and M. B. Marcus, “Central limit theorems forC(S)-valued random variables,” J. Funct. Anal.,19, No. 3, 216–231 (1975).Google Scholar
- 6.A. S. Frolov and N. N. Chentsov, “Use of dependent tests in the Monte Carlo method for obtaining smooth curves,” in: Proceed. Sixth All-Union Conference on Probability Theory and Mathematical Statistics [in Russian], Vil'nyus, 1962, pp. 425–437.Google Scholar
- 7.G. A. Mikhaîlov, Optimization of Weighted Monte Carlo Methods [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1987).Google Scholar
- 8.A. V. Voîtishek, “On differential conditions for weak convergence of stochastic estimates and models,” in: Methods of Statistical Modeling [in Russian], Nauka, Novosibirsk, 1986, pp. 35–52.Google Scholar
- 9.S. M. Prigarin, Approximate Modeling of Gaussian Homogeneous fields on the Basis of a Spectral Representation [in Russian], Preprint No. 876. Akad. Nauk SSSR Sibirsk. Otdel., Vychisl. Tsentr, Novosibirsk (1989).Google Scholar
- 10.S. M. Prigarin, “Asymptotic effectiveness of estimates in the method of dependent tests,” in: Abstracts: Eighth All-Union Conference on Monte Carlo Methods in Numerical Mathematics and Mathematical Physics. Part 1 [in Russian], Novosibirsk, 1991, pp. 94–96.Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1993