Extrinsic geometric properties of shortest geodesics in a neighborhood about a point of strict tangency
- 17 Downloads
KeywordsGeometric Property Short Geodesic Extrinsic Geometric Property
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.I. V. Polikanova, “Shortest geodesics on a surface in a neighborhood about a point of strict tangency,” in: Abstracts: All-Union Conference on Geometry [in Russian], Kishinëv, 1988, pp. 252–253.Google Scholar
- 2.Yu. G. Reshetnyak, “On a generalization of convex surfaces,” Mat. Sb.,40, No. 3, 381–398 (1956).Google Scholar
- 3.I. V. Polikanova, “On shortest geodesics on surfaces which are intersections of δ-tangential hypersurfaces,” submitted to VINITI on March 23, 1989, No. 1890-V.Google Scholar
- 4.I. V. Polikanova, “Theorems on shortest geodesics on strictly convex surfaces and convex hypersurfaces,” submitted to VINITI on January 1, 1976, No. 620-V.Google Scholar
- 5.I. V. Polikanova, “Convexm-dimensional surfaces inE n,” Sibirsk. Mat. Zh.,26, No. 6, 90–100 (1985).Google Scholar
- 6.I. V. Polikanova, “A criterion for local strict convexity of a surface,” submitted to VINITI on February 6, 1990, No. 659-V90.Google Scholar
- 7.I. M. Liberman, “Geodesic lines on convex surfaces,” Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,23, No. 5, 310–313 (1941).Google Scholar
- 8.A. D. Aleksandrov and Yu. G. Reshetnyak, “Rotation of a curve inn-dimensional Euclidean space,” Sibirsk. Mat. Zh.,29, No. 1, 3–22 (1988).Google Scholar
- 9.I. V. Polikanova, “On a certain property of shortest geodesics on δ-tangential hypersurfaces,” in: Geometry of Multidimensional Spaces, Barnaul Univ., Barnaul, 1991, pp. 45–53.Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1993