Martingale inequalities in rearrangement invariant spaces
- 70 Downloads
KeywordsInvariant Space Rearrangement Invariant Space Martingale Inequality
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.S. G. Kreîn, Yu. G. Petunin, and E. M. Semënov, Interpolation of Linear Operators [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1978).Google Scholar
- 2.J. L. Lindenstrauss and L. Tzafriri, Classical Banach Spaces. II. Function Spaces, Springer, Berlin (1979).Google Scholar
- 3.J. L. Doob, Stochastic Processes, Wiley, New York (1953).Google Scholar
- 4.B. Davis, “On the integrability of the martingale square function,” Israel J. Math.,8, 187–190 (1970).Google Scholar
- 5.D. L. Burkholder, “Distribution function inequalities for martingales,” Ann. Probab.,1, No. 1, 19–42 (1973).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1993