On almost regular automorphisms of prime order
- 22 Downloads
KeywordsPrime Order Regular Automorphism
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.G. Higman, “Groups and rings which have automorphisms without non-trivial fixed elements,” J. London Math. Soc.,32, 321–334 (1956).Google Scholar
- 2.V. A. Kreknin, “Solvability of Lie algebras with a regular automorphism of finite period,” Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,150, No. 3, 467–469 (1963).Google Scholar
- 3.V. A. Kreknin and A. I. Kostrikin, “Lie algebras with regular automorphisms,” Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,149, No. 2, 249–251 (1963).Google Scholar
- 4.J. Alperin, “Automorphisms of solvable groups,” Proc. Amer. Math. Soc.,13, No. 2, 175–180 (1962).Google Scholar
- 5.E. I. Khukhro, “Finitep-groups admitting an automorphism of orderp with a small number of fixed points,” Mat. Zametki,38, No. 5, 652–657 (1985).Google Scholar
- 6.E. I. Khukhro, “Lie rings and groups admitting an almost regular automorphism of prime order,” Mat. Sb.,181, No. 9, 1207–1219 (1990).Google Scholar
- 7.B. Huppert and N. Blackburn, Finite Groups, II, Springer, Berlin (1982).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1992