Positive equivalences with finite classes and related algebras
- 14 Downloads
KeywordsPositive Equivalence Related Algebra Finite Classis
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Yu. L. Ershov, Decision Problems and Constructive Models [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1980).Google Scholar
- 2.A. I. Mal'cev, “Constructive Algebras. I,” Uspekhi Mat. Nauk, No. 3, 3–60 (1961).Google Scholar
- 3.N. Kh. Kasymov and B. M. Khusainov, “Finitely generated enumerable and absolutely locally finite algebras,” Vychisl. Sistemy,116, 3–15 (1986).Google Scholar
- 4.N. Kh. Kasymov, “On algebras with residually finite positively presented extensions,” Algebra i Logika,26, No. 6, 715–730 (1987).Google Scholar
- 5.N. Kh. Kasymov, “On being nonspecifiable by positive formulas for effectively presented data,” Dokl. Akad. Nauk UzSSR,47, No. 6, 4–5 (1989).Google Scholar
- 6.Yu. L. Ershov, The Theory of Enumerations [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1977).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1992