A model of zero width slits for an orifice in a semitransparent boundary
- 17 Downloads
KeywordsWidth Slit Semitransparent Boundary
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.S. Albeverio, F. Gesztery, R. Hoegh-Kron, and H. Holden, Solvable Models in Quantum Mechanics, Springer-Verlag, Berlin-New York (1988).Google Scholar
- 2.B. S. Pavlov, “The theory of extensions and explicitly solvable models,” Uspekhi Mat. Nauk,42, No. 6, 99–131 (1987).Google Scholar
- 3.I. Yu. Popov, “The extension theory and diffraction problems,” in: Lecture Notes in Physics, Springer-Verlag, Berlin-New York (1989),324, pp. 218–229.Google Scholar
- 4.I. Yu. Popov, “Justification of a model of zero width slits for the Neumann problem,” Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,313, No. 4, 806–811 (1990).Google Scholar
- 5.I. Yu. Popov, “Justification of a model of zero width slits for the Dirichlet problem,” Sibirsk. Mat. Zh.,30, No. 2, 103–108 (1989).Google Scholar
- 6.I. Yu. Popov, “The extension theory and the localization of resonances for domains of trapping type,” Mat. Sb.,181, No. 10, 1366–1390 (1990).Google Scholar
- 7.S. G. Mikhlin, Integral Equations and Their Applications to Problems of Mechanics, Mathematical Physics, and Engineering [in Russian], Gosudarst. Izdat. Tekhn. Teor. Lit., Moscow-Leningrad (1949).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1992