On linear groups containing the commutator subgroup of an orthogonal group of index greater than 1
- 31 Downloads
KeywordsLinear Group Orthogonal Group Commutator Subgroup
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.E. L. Bashkirov, “On linear groups containing the special unitary group of nonzero index,” submitted to VINITI on August 7, 1985, No. 5897.Google Scholar
- 2.E. L. Bashkirov, “On linear groups containing a symplectic groups,” submitted to VINITI on April 11, 1986, No. 2616.Google Scholar
- 3.O. King, “On subgroups of the special linear group containing the special orthogonal groups,” J. Algebra,96, No. 1, 178–193 (1985).Google Scholar
- 4.Shangzhi Li, “Maximal subgroups in classical groups over arbitrary fields,” in: Arcata Conf. Represent. Finite Groups: Proc. Summer. Res. Inst. Arcata. Calif., July 7–25, 1986, Part 2, Providence R. I. (1987), pp. 487–493.Google Scholar
- 5.J. Diedonné, Geometry of Classical Groups [Russian translation], Mir, Moscow (1974).Google Scholar
- 6.E. L. Bashkirov, “Intermediate subgroups, connected with the extension of the main field, of linear groups” Cand. Dissertation, Minsk (1987).Google Scholar
- 7.E. L. Bashkirov, “On linear groups containing the commutator subgroup of an orthogonal group of index greater than 1,” in: Abstracts: International Conference on Algebra [in Russian], Novosibirsk (1991), p. 6.Google Scholar
- 8.Ya. N. Nuzhin, “On groups intermediate between Lie type groups over different fields,” Algebra i Logika,22, No. 5, 526–541 (1983).Google Scholar
- 9.A. E. Zalesskiî and V. N. Serezhkin, “Linear groups generated by transvections,” Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR Ser. Mat.,40, No. 1, 26–49 (1976).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1992