Unrecognizability of some residual properties for free groups
- 19 Downloads
KeywordsFree Group Residual Property
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.M. I. Anokhin, “Some algorithmical problems for relatively free groups,” Trudy Sem. Petrovsk.,18 (1983).Google Scholar
- 2.Yu. G. Kleîman, “On identities in groups,” Trudy Moskov. Mat. Obshch.,44, 62–108 (1982).Google Scholar
- 3.Yu. G. Kleîman, “Some questions of the theory of varieties of groups,” Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR Ser. Mat.,47, No. 1, 37–74 (1983).Google Scholar
- 4.V. A. Roman'kov, “On nonsolvability of the problem on endomorphic reducibility in free nilpotent groups and in free rings,” Algebra i Logika,16, No. 4, 457–471 (1977).Google Scholar
- 5.H. Neumann, Varieties of Groups [Russian translation], Mir, Moscow (1969).Google Scholar
- 6.V. N. Remeslennikov and V. G. Sokolov, “Certain properties of the Magnus embedding,” Algebra i Logika,9, No. 5, 566–578 (1970).Google Scholar
- 7.M. R. Vaughan-Lee, “Uncountably many varieties of groups,” Bull. London Math. Soc.,2, No. 6, 280–286 (1970).Google Scholar
- 8.V. A. Roman'kov, “The width of verbal subgroups of solvable groups,” Algebra i Logika,21, No. 1, 60–72 (1982).Google Scholar
- 9.Yu. V. Matiyasevich, “Diophantine set” in: Matematicheskaya Entsiklopediya, Vol. 2 [in Russian], Sovetskaya entsiklopediya, Moscow (1979), pp. 161–162.Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1992