Arithmetic Hierarchy and ideals of enumerated Boolean algebras
- 21 Downloads
KeywordsBoolean Algebra Arithmetic Hierarchy
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.L. Feiner, “Hierarchies of Boolean algebras,” J. Symbol. Logic,35, No. 3, 365–373 (1970).Google Scholar
- 2.S. S. Goncharov, “Certain properties of constructivization of Boolean algebras,” Sib. Mat. Zh.,16, No. 2, 264–278 (1975).Google Scholar
- 3.A. H. Lachlan, “On the properties of recursively enumerable sets,” Trans. Am. Math. Soc.,130, No. 1, 1–37 (1968).Google Scholar
- 4.V. D. Dzgoev, “On constructivizability of Boolean algebras,” All-Union Conference on Mathematical Logic, Kishinev, September 1976, Shtiintsa, 42 (1976).Google Scholar
- 5.V. L. Selivanov, “On the algorithmic complexity of algabraic systems,” Mat. Zametki,42, No. 6, 823–832 (1988).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1990