Reduction sets for subharmonic functions of totally regular growth
- 12 Downloads
KeywordsSubharmonic Function Regular Growth
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.B. Ya. Levin, Distribution of Zeros of Entire Functions, Amer. Math. Soc. (1972).Google Scholar
- 2.V. S. Azarin, “Subharmonic functions of totally regular growth in multidimensional space,” Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,146, No. 4, 745–746 (1961).Google Scholar
- 3.V. S. Azarin, “The growth of subharmonic and entire functions of finite order,” Doctoral, Dissertation, Kharkov (1974).Google Scholar
- 4.L. I. Ronkin, “Entire functions of finite degree and functions of totally regular growth in several variables,” Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,119, No. 2, 211–214 (1958).Google Scholar
- 5.L. Gruman, “Entire functions of several variables and their asymptotic growth,” Arkiv Math.,9, No. 1, 141–163 (1971).Google Scholar
- 6.L. I. Ronkin, Introduction to the Theory of Entire Functions of Many Variables [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1971).Google Scholar
- 7.V. S. Azarin, “Asymptotic behavior of subharmonic entire functions,” Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,229, No. 6, 1289–1291 (1976).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1980