Summation of subsequences of partial sums of Fourier series
- 19 Downloads
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.D. J. Newman, “Summability methods fail for the 2n-th partial sums of Fourier series,” Proc. Am. Math. Soc.,45, No. 2, 300–302 (1974).Google Scholar
- 2.L. A. Balashov and S. A. Telyakovskii, “Some properties of lacunary series and the integrability of trigonometric series,” Tr. Mat. Inst. Akad. Nauk SSSR,143, 32–41 (1977).Google Scholar
- 3.V. F. Gaposhkin, “Lacunary series and independent functions,” Usp. Mat. Nauk,21, No. 6, 3–82 (1966).Google Scholar
- 4.G. H. Hardy, J. E. Littlewood, and G. Polya, Inequalities, Cambridge Univ. Press (1934).Google Scholar
- 5.N. K. Bari, Trigonometric Series [in Russian], Fizmatgiz, Moscow (1961).Google Scholar
- 6.A. Zygmund, Trigonometric Series, Vol. I, 2nd ed., Cambridge Univ. Press, New York (1959).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1980