A problem of integral geometry for tensor fields and the St. Venant equation
- 14 Downloads
KeywordsTensor Field Integral Geometry Venant Equation
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. A. Sharafutdinov, “A problem in integral geometry for tensor fields and the St. Venant equations,” Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,261, No. 5, 1066–1069 (1981).Google Scholar
- 2.L. A. Santalo, Introduction to Integral Geometry [Russian translation], IL, Moscow (1956).Google Scholar
- 3.I. M. Gel'fand, M. I. Graev, and N. Ya. Vilenkin, Generalized Functions: Integral Geometry and Representation Theory, Academic Press (1966).Google Scholar
- 4.Yu. E. Anikonov and V. G. Romanov, “Unique determination of a 1-form in terms of its integrals along geodesics,” in: Ill-Posed Mathematical Problems and Topics in Geophysics [in Russian], Novosibirsk (1979), pp 22–27.Google Scholar
- 5.M. I. Muskhelishvili, Some Fundamental Problems in the Mathematical Theory of Elasticity [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1966).Google Scholar
- 6.P. K. Rashevskii, Riemannian Geometry and Tensor Analysis [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1967).Google Scholar
- 7.V. I. Smirnov, A Course of Higher Mathematics, Vol. 2, Pergamon (1964).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1984