Points of continuity of a function and points of existence of finite and infinite derivative
- 17 Downloads
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Z. S. Zagorskii, “On the set of points of nondifferentiability of a continuous function,” Mat. Sb.,9, No. 3, 487–508 (1941).Google Scholar
- 2.E. M. Landis, “On the set of points of existence of infinite derivative,” Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,107, No. 2, 202–204 (1956).Google Scholar
- 3.L. I. Kaplan, “On the relative disposition of the sets where the derivative is finite and infinite,” Sib. Mat. Zh.,18, No. 4, 806–820 (1977).Google Scholar
- 4.L. I. Kaplan, “The points of discontinuity of a function and the points of existence of infinite derivative,” Usp. Mat. Nauk,35, No. 6, 163–164 (1980).Google Scholar
- 5.A. L. Brudno, “Continuity and differentiability,” Mat. Sb.,13, No. 1, 119–134 (1943).Google Scholar
- 6.F. M. Filipczak, “Sur la structure de l'ensemble des points de discontinuite des fonctions qui admettent une derivee aux points de continuite,” Fundam. Math.,60, No. 1, 59–79 (1967).Google Scholar
- 7.L. V. Kantorovich, “On the generalized derivatives of continuous functions,” Mat. Sb.,39, No. 4, 153–170 (1932).Google Scholar
- 8.V. M. Tsodyks, “On the sets of the points where the derivative is equal to +∞ and −∞, respectively,” Mat. Sb.,43, No. 4, 429–450 (1957).Google Scholar
- 9.A. S. Kronrod, “On the structure of the set of points of discontinuity of a function that is differentiable at the points of continuity,” Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Mat., Nos. 5–6, 569–578 (1939).Google Scholar
- 10.K. M. Garg, “On the derivability of functions discontinuous at a dense set,” Revue de Mathematiques Pures et Appliquees,7, No. 1, 175–179 (1962).Google Scholar
- 11.S. Marcus, “The points of discontinuity and the points at which the derivative is infinite,” Rev. Math. Pures Appl.,7, No. 2, 309–318 (1962).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1984