Problem of accuracy of approximation in the central limit theorem for empirical measures
- 34 Downloads
KeywordsLimit Theorem Central Limit Central Limit Theorem Empirical Measure
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.R. M. Dudley, “Limit theorems for empirical measures,” in: Abstracts of Communications, Second Vilnius Conference on Probability Theory and Math. Statistics, Vol. 3, Vilnius (1977), pp. 40–41.Google Scholar
- 2.R. M. Dudley, “Central limit theorems for empirical measures,” Ann. Probab.,6, 893–929 (1978).Google Scholar
- 3.P. Revesz, “Three theorems of multivariate empirical process,” in: P. Gänssler and P. Revesz (eds.), Empirical Distributions and Processes, Lecture Notes in Math., Vol. 566, Springer-Verlag, New York-Berlin (1976), pp. 106–126.Google Scholar
- 4.I. S. Borisov, “Certain limit theorems for empirical distributions.” Abstracts of Reports, Third International Conference on Theory of Probability and Mathematical Statistics [in Russian], Vol. 1, Vilnius (1981), pp. 71–72.Google Scholar
- 5.M. Durst and R. M. Dudley, “Empirical process, Vapnik-Chervonenkis classes and Poisson process,” Probability and Math. Statist., Wroclaw,1, No. 2, 109–115 (1981).Google Scholar
- 6.I. S. Borisov, “Approximation of empirical fields, constructed with respect to vector observations with dependent coordinates,” Sib. Mat. Zh.,23, No. 5, 31–41 (1982).Google Scholar
- 7.J. Komlos, P. Major, and G. Tusnady, “An approximation of partial sums of independent R. V.'-s and sample DF,” Z. Wahrscheinlichkeitstheorie Verw. Gebiete,32, Nos. 1/2, 111–133 (1975).Google Scholar
- 8.V. V. Yurinskii [V. V. Yurinskiî], “Exponential inequalities for sums of random vectors,” J. Multivar. Anal.,6, No. 4, 473–499 (1976).Google Scholar
- 9.I. S. Borisov, “On the rate of convergence in the ‘conditional’ invariance principle,” Teor. Veroyatn. Primen.,23, No. 1, 67–79 (1978).Google Scholar
- 10.I. I. Gikhman and A. V. Skorokhod, Theory of Random Processes [in Russian], Vol. 1, Nauka, Moscow (1972).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1984