Isomorphisms of affine transformation semigroups
- 19 Downloads
KeywordsAffine Transformation Transformation Semigroup
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.E. S. Lyapin, Semigroups [in Russian], Fizmatgiz, Moscow (1960).Google Scholar
- 2.L. M. Gluskin, “Semigroups of matrices with nonnegative elements,” Transactions of the Mathematical Department of the Physicomathematical Faculty, Khar'kov State University, and the Khar'kov Mathematical Society [in Russian], Vol 25 (1957), pp. 167–173.Google Scholar
- 3.L. M. Gluskin, “Semigroups of nonsingular matrices with nonnegative elements,” Transactions of the Khar'kov Pedagogic Institute [in Russian], Vol. 21 (1957), pp. 81–98.Google Scholar
- 4.V. G. Fayans, “Semigroups of endomorphisms of ordered linear spaces,” Transactions of the Leningrad State Pedagogic Institute [in Russian], Vol. 302 (1967), pp. 124–141.Google Scholar
- 5.N. Bourbaki, Algebraic Structures. Linear and Polylinear Algebras [Russian translation], Fizmatgiz, Moscow (1962).Google Scholar
- 6.R. Baer, Linear Algebra and Projective Geometry [Russian translation], IL, Moscow (1955).Google Scholar
- 7.N. Bourbaki, Topological Vector Spaces [Russian translation], IL, Moscow (1959).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau, a division of Plenum Publishing Corporation 1970