Matrix representation of finitely generated groups
- 25 Downloads
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. I. Mal'tsev “Isomorphic matrix representation of infinite groups,” Matem. Sb.,8, 405–432 (1940).Google Scholar
- 2.S. Lang, “Introduction of algebraic geometry,” Inter. Tract. in Pure and App. Math., No. 5 (1958).Google Scholar
- 3.B. I. Plotkin, Automorphism Groups of Algebraic Systems [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1966).Google Scholar
- 4.V. L. Nisnevich, “Isomorphic matrix representation of groups over a commutative field,” Matem. Sb.,8, 395–404 (1940).Google Scholar
- 5.S. Curtis and L. Reiner, Representation Theory of Finite Groups and Associative Algebras, New York-London (1962).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau, a division of Plenum Publishing Corporation 1970