Concerning problem 18 from Goodearl's book “Von Neumann regular rings”
- 30 Downloads
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.K. R. Goodearl, Von Neumann Regular Rings, Pitman, London (1979).Google Scholar
- 2.T. J. Jech, Lectures in Set Theory, with Particular Emphasis on the Method of Forcing, Lecture Notes in Mathematics, 217, Springer-Verlag, Berlin (1971).Google Scholar
- 3.V. A. Lyubetskii, “Some applications of topos theory to the study of algebraic systems,” Supplement to the book: P. T. Johnstone, Topos Theory [Russian translation], Nauka, Moscow (1986).Google Scholar
- 4.E. I. Gordon, “The algebra of measures on locally-compact groups,” Candidate's Dissertation, Phys.-Mat. Sciences, V. I. Lenin State Pedagogical Institute, Moscow (1982).Google Scholar
- 5.J. Lambek, Lectures on Rings and Modules, Blaisdell, Waltham, Mass. (1966).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1991