Weak hyperbolicity and many-dimensional analogues of Picard's theorem
- 17 Downloads
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.P. Griffiths and J. King, “Nevanlinna theory and holomorphic mappings between algebraic varieties,” Acta. Math.,130, 145–220 (1973).Google Scholar
- 2.M. A. Chinak, “Weakly hyperbolic manifolds,” Sib. Mat. Zh.,29, No. 1, 236–239 (1988).Google Scholar
- 3.M. A. Chinak, “Weak hyperbolic measure on complex manifolds,” Omsk Politekhnicheskii Instituti (1987), Deposited in VINITI June 22, 1987, No. 4495-1387Google Scholar
- 4.Sh. Kobayashi, “Intrinsic distances, measures and geometric function theory,” Bull. Am. Math. Soc.,82, No. 3, 357–416 (1976).Google Scholar
- 5.Sh. Kobayashi, Hyperbolic Manifolds and Holomorphic Mappings, Dekker, New York (1970).Google Scholar
- 6.B. V. Shabat, Distribution of the Values of Holomorphic Mappings [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1982).Google Scholar
- 7.P. Griffiths and J. Harris, Principles of Algebraic Geometry, Wiley, New York (1978).Google Scholar
- 8.V. S. Vladimirov, Methods of the Theory of Functions of Many Complex Variables [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1964).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1991