Order spectrum of r-compact operators in lattice normed spaces
- 21 Downloads
KeywordsNormed Space Order Spectrum Lattice Normed Space
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.L. V. Kantorovich, “On the general theory of operations in partially ordered spaces,” Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,1, No. 7, 271–274 (1936).Google Scholar
- 2.L. V. Kantorovich, B. Z. Vulikh, and A. G. Pinsker, Functional Analysis in Partially Ordered Spaces [in Russian], Gostekhizdat, Moscow-Leningrad (1950).Google Scholar
- 3.A. G. Kusraev and V. Z. Strizhevskii, Lattice-normed spaces and majorized operators,” Issled. Geom. Anal., Tr. Inst. Mat. (Novosibirsk),7, 132–158 (1987).Google Scholar
- 4.A. G. Kusraev, “Linear operators in lattice-normed spaces,” in: Issled. Geom. “v Tselom” i Mat. Anal., Trudy Inst. Mat. (Novosibirsk),9, 84–123 (1987).Google Scholar
- 5.H. H. Schaefer, Banach Lattices and Positive Operators, Springer-Verlag, New York (1974).Google Scholar
- 6.H. H. Schaefer, “On the o-spectrum of order bounded operators,” Math. Z.,154, 79–84 (1977).Google Scholar
- 7.W. Arendt, “On the o-spectrum of regular operators and the spectrum of measures,” Math. Z.,178, No. 2, 271–287 (1981).Google Scholar
- 8.N. Burbaki (N. Bourbaki), General Topology. Functional Spaces [Russian translation], Nauka, Moscow (1975).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1991